[SCA-Dance] Looking for the Following Dance CD's

Lesley Walker LRW at clear.net.nz
Tue Jan 9 19:49:26 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-01-08 at 21:07 -0700, Keith McClune wrote:
> Amanda Pakutz wrote:
> > Mesura et Arte del Danzare: Balli Italiani del
> > Quatrocento by the Accademia Viscontea I Musicanti.
>
> This is probably my most favorite single CD, as well.  Unfortunately, it
> appears to have been out-of-print for several years.  The contact information
> I collected at least five years ago is:
> Ducale snc
> via per Cadrezzate 6
> 21020 Brebbia
> Italy
> Tel: 0332 771771
> Fax: 0332 771047
> email: ducale at skylink.it
> web:  http://www.ducalemusic.it/
>
> Note that at the time I looked it up, the web page was all in Italian, and
> appeared to be all pop music (possibly a search on vechio or quatrocento?).

/lurk

Since I know just enough Italian to cope with the website, I did a
search but was unable to find any reference to the CD.

Just to check, are you certain of the spelling?
Does anyone have the catalogue code of the CD in question?

Failing those ideas, the next best thing would be to send an email to
one of their contact addresses:

Information and catalogues  info at ducalemusic.it
Promotions office           ducale.promo at ducalemusic.it
Sales office                ducale.sales at ducalemusic.it
General                     ducale at ducalemusic.it

They would almost certainly have someone who could read English, but you
could always include a Google translation.

Lesley Walker