[SCA-Dance] Looking for the Following Dance CD's

Charlene Charette clclists1 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 8 18:09:38 EST 2007

I checked the company web sites and these all seem to be out of print.
You might try checking out some of the used CD sites.

http://www.ducalemusic.it

http://www.arabesquerecords.com

 > Arbeau's Orchesographie, by The New York Renaissance
 > Band

http://www.arabesquerecords.com
This was released under at least two different titles so maybe they'll
re-release it again.

--Perronnelle

--
If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day.  If you give a man a
stick of TNT, there will be little unidentifiable fish parts all over