[SCA-Dance] Dancing restarts this Sunday

Silver Oak silveroak2 at cox.net
Mon Oct 16 20:02:41 EDT 2006

Weekly dance practices shall resume this Sunday at ByWater mka East
Providence Rec Center from 1PM-5PM. Come learn what will be new at Black
Rose Ball this year and review what is old hat. We have a new dance
instructor or two and possibly some guest instructors so come learn a
new flavor to your favorite numbers. Come see your friends in Smoking
Rocks who have been invited to make this a regional practice.

  From the West, South, and North-to-NW:
          *I-95 to exit 20 for I-195 East
*I-195 East to exit 4, bear Right for Riverside (This puts you on
Veterans Memorial Parkway)
*Stay on Veterans Memorial Parkway for 4 traffic lights. At the 4th
light( will be a block or teo after a Dunkin Donuts), turn Left (there
will be a small sign for the East Providence Recreation Center on the
right)*RI-103 also turns left there*
*At the next stop sign, turn Right. The East Providence Recreation
Center is the large brick building on the right.

 From the East and Northeast :
      Find your best way to 195 west then follow signs leading to RI-103
and follow to Veteran Memorial Pkwy, follow above directions from there.

Ciarán