[SCA-Dance] Ansteorra's Kingdom Dance and Music Symposium- Calling for teachers

Myfanwy ferch Eifion myfanwy at pug.net
Sat Mar 25 10:31:57 EST 2006

On June 3, 2006, Bryn Gwlad will have the honor of hosting Ansteorra's
Kingdom Dance and Music Symposium.  The location of the site is in the
center of Austin,TX near many amenities.  We will be having classes from
9:00-5:00 and then a ball and hafla in the evening from 6:00-9:30.

We need you!  We need teachers to teach music classes (contact Stephanie
Winter von Brandenburg at azaleaviola at yahoo.com), we need teachers to teach
Middle Eastern dance techniques (contact Catalina Ana de Salamanca at
Catalina at ravenkeep.org), and we need teachers to teach European Dance
(contact Myfanwy ferch Eifion at myfanwy at pug.net).

You say you don't know anything about music or dancing, then volunteer to
teach subjects that are related to dancing (the etiquette of dancing, the
"why"'s of balls, the food eaten at a ball, etc.)

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

In service,
Myfanwy ferch Eifion
Steward of Ansteorra Kingdom Dance and Music Symposium
myfanwy at pug.net