[SCA-Dance] SCA Dance Wikipedia

Tom Vincent tomrvincent at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 21 11:05:28 EST 2006

Didn't know if folks knew about this, but there's a Medieval/Renaissance/SCA Wikipedia with a nice section on dance.

  http://cunnan.sca.org.au/wiki/Category:Dances

  Duriel van Hansard
  East Kingdom
  Shire of Caer Adamant

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Tom Vincent

“To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men”

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.”

“Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.”

“If I am killed, I can die but once; but to live in constant dread of it, is to die over and over again”

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.”

“Kindness is the only service that will stand the storm of life and not wash out. It will wear well and will be remembered long after the prism of politeness or the complexion of courtesy has faded away.”

“My great concern is not whether you have failed, but whether you are content with your failure.”

- Abraham Lincoln