[SCA-Dance] Re: Day of Arbeau CAll fof Instructors

Cskatlady at aol.com Cskatlady at aol.com
Fri Jul 28 21:51:38 EDT 2006

Good gentles
allow me to add my voice to that of  Martin de Assartis.

For personal reasons, Wulfric von  Ferreter has found himself unable to stand
as our Class Coordinator for this,  our third Day of Arbeau.  Martin and
myself find ourselves struggling to  fill this void.

The Day of Arbeau will be held in  the same pervue as times past -- Camp
Indian Trails in Janesville, WI on  Saturday, October 7.  We have available to us
the upper and lower Halls as  before.  There is also, weather permitting,
space for outside classes if  desired or needed.

TRH Siegfried and Gwyneth will be in  attendance.

We still find ourselves very much  in need of instructors and musicians.
Any who wish to participate in  teaching at this event, please contact either
myself or  Martin.

If possible, please provide  the following information:  Name; type/style of
dance; desired length of  class;  if you wish to limit class size: if prior
dance  experience is needed or if new comers will feel welcome (and not
overwhelmed);  contact information -- SCAdian and mundane;  and special requirements
of  the class.  I realize that this may be much more information that is
normally requested of you but as I stated earlier, Martin and I are new at  this.

We are also very desirous, as  before, in having at least one class aimed
especially at youth.

Please contact either of us with  any questions you may have.

YIS
Astridr Ulfrun per  Isensmidt

In a message dated 7/23/2006 11:25:39 P.M. Central Standard Time,
gmreichard at hotmail.com writes:

Dear  Sir

I am writing in hope  that you can help me. The Shire of Rockwall
is having the third Day of  Arbeau this year. Alas we find we may be without
our beloved Dance master  Wulfric Ferreter. I know that he had posted a
missive on Apr 24 of this  year asking for insrtuctors for this years
event.What I ask of you , is  that you rerun his request for instructors and
musicians. As of this date  we have only a few that have responded.I give you
my thanks for any help  you can give in this matter

yis

Martin de  Assartis

Express  yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE!