[SCA-Dance] Blue Feather Ball & Cottillion at Pennsic

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 24 19:00:48 EDT 2006

Greetings All,

I am looking for a few musicians who would be willing to play for the Blue
Feather Ball in the dance tent on Tuesday August 15th at 9pm the second week
of Pennsic War.

There are a few issues.  This *is* against the Pennsic Ball held in the
barn. So be aware of that.  Also, as a whole Bluefeather is not terribly
organized so our dance time is very flexible and we pretty much dance around
all the other activities to get in as much fun as possible.

If you are intersted please email me or see me at war.  You are also welcome
to forward this to other lists if you think someone might be interested or
where musicians could be reached.

Thanks!
~Philip White, Ansteorra