[SCA-Dance] Re: Friday night Ball at GWW

Francis Classe torlanswingmeister at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 12:31:49 EDT 2005

And on October 7 =)

Apologies for not posting to the SCA-Dance list, I should have done
so!  I made a call for musicians on both the West and Caid lists, as
I would very much like to have live music at the ball.  Further, I've
also created a webpage detailing the set list and providing a link to
the sheet music.  Please see the below for details on the ball itself
as well!  (Sorry about the geocities website =)  If you guys have any
comments, please let me know, as I'm not opposed to switching things
around if it seems like a good suggestion.

http://www.geocities.com/torlanswingmeister

Vyncent