[SCA-Dance] Re: Friday night Ball at GWW

Roz thlroz at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 9 14:57:00 EDT 2005

::Roz waves to Vyncent from her normal spot in the back of the room, against the wall::

Hi there, Vynnie!

You know, I bet if you asked really nice, the kind folks over at www.artisansrow.org would be happy to give you some space on their server to host your web page.  This is especially true, as one of the things that the Artisans talked about at our Gulf Wars wrap-up meeting last war was that we want to host a "Night on the Town" type dancey/artsy thingee one night.  The thought is that we hope to encourage the dance community to dance on the court beside Bede Hall (which is also right next to Artisan's Row), where we will also have extended hours on the Row.

Anyway, contact me off-list, and I will get you log-in info to upload your page.

As ever--

Roz