[SCA-BMDL] Online sewing Thursday Apr 1, 7:30

Sharon Booth sbooth at sbooth.net
Sun Mar 28 12:54:56 EDT 2021

There is online sewing again this Thursday April 1st at 7:30 in kingdom
zoom. Welcome to anyone who wants to sew, knit, braid, weave, iron, or
work on other fabric or fiber activity. There have been some discussions
of a distributed group activity in discord. I am inviting anyone who is
interested to come join the discussion at this coming sewing circle. If
you have any questions or would like me to send you the zoom
information, please email sewing (at) debatablelands (dot) org.

In service,

Hara Kikumatsu

Topic: Online Sewing Circle
Time: Apr 1, 2021 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/91651904126?pwd=OXhiUnFSUFRvN1g4S3hMYnhHQUFyUT09
<https://zoom.us/j/91651904126?pwd=OXhiUnFSUFRvN1g4S3hMYnhHQUFyUT09>

Meeting ID: 916 5190 4126
Passcode: 442895
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,91651904126# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,91651904126# US (New York)

Dial by your location
         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
         +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
         +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)