[SCA-BMDL] 12th Night Social TOMORROW, Saturday 16th 1pm

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 18:18:38 EST 2021

Salve Accolens, Debatable Lands!

Our event announcement is on BMDL.org, but see below and the schedule link
for extra details about the game room, the I Genesii activities, and the
classes. Can't wait to see folks!!

~Bns Hilda

The full schedule with details and links to all the activities is here:
http://bit.ly/12thNight21 . Use this document to navigate the event! Check
out our plans:

A Main Room for socializing, and chatelaining. Drop in and see which of
your friends are chatting. New folks are welcome to come in for intros and
questions. You can do tech troubleshooting here, too!

Fighting Classes!
— 1pm – *Count Seto Gesshuko* teaches “How to Stay Deadly with At Home
Fighting Exercises” (1 hr)
— 2pm – *Viscount Sagan* teaches “An Approach to Successful Training,
Practice and Combat” (2 hrs)
— 4pm – *Jarl Steinarr Aggarson* teaches “Reading Unknown Opponents in a
Safe Way” (1hr)

A Game Room, hosted by Lord Angus MacDougall of the Debatable Lands:
–Games include Carcassonne, 7 Wonders, and jackbox.tv offerings such as
Quiplash, Talking Points, and Champ’d Up.
–Exact games to be determined by the players. Come at 1pm to hop in early,
but players are welcome anytime!
*[Note: some minor requirements outside of Zoom are needed for online
gaming: a mobile device for jackbox, and a free account at*
en.boardgamearena.com  *for the others.]*

Our Entertainment Room has many fun activities!
–A merry Sing-A-Long with Lady Alysoun
— *I Genesii* presents: “Arlecchino’s Adventure” & “Love Canals” *(ages 16
and up only, pls)*
–Gift Exchange Unwrapping Party! Not part of an exchange? Bring your
favorite holiday gift to show off!
–A Bardic Circle, led by THL Silence de Cherbourg

We have an entire Movie Room just for Shakespeare’s 12th Night – every
version! Presented by Master Alaric MacConnall. This activity starts at
11am and runs through midnight. See the event schedule (“Movie Schedule”
tab) for the full movie titles and times.

We honored to host a Memorial Gathering in Honor of Master Remus Fletcher from
3pm to 4pm.
Details here
<https://aethelmearcgazette.com/2021/01/13/memorial-gathering-for-master-remus/>
.

At 5pm, all are invited to the Debatable Lands Baronial Court. Come on over
to the Main Room to see your friends and chosen family be recognized.

The afternoon will conclude with a community chat after Court, same Zoom
channel. See and chat and be of good cheer together. [Still want more?
Shakespeare’s 12th Night Movies continue to midnight!]

See you there!