[SCA-BMDL] 12th Night Bardic this Saturday!

Silence de Cherbourg silencethebard at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 22:20:26 EST 2021

Greetings one and all!

This Saturday at 4pm following the memorial for Master Remus will be a
virtual Bardic Circle, hosted by yours truly! The link to the zoom room
will be shared in the master schedule which is available from the event
announcement on our baronial page:
http://debatablelands.org/events/2021-01-16%20Twelfth%20Night%20Social.php
(We're in the purple column, same room as the memorial.)

Format for this bardic will be a little different than a live Bardic.
I'll be sharing a publicly editable Google spreadsheet in the Zoom chat
space during the Bardic in which anyone who would like to perform can
put their name down after the last performer, along with roughly what
you're going to perform. Since we only have an hour before court starts,
I ask that everyone consider saving pieces that run more than roughly 5
minutes for another venue to give more people the chance to perform.
Also, please leave your mic on mute unless you're performing. If you
wish to express appreciation for a performance, using the ASL sign for
applause (or "jazz hands" as fellow theater nerds may know it) works
very well in this environment. No hard rules on content, I just ask for
SCA-appropriate and audience-appropriate.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing all the fantastic performances
on Saturday!

In Service and Song,
Silence de Cherbourg