[SCA-BMDL] Sad Tidings

Monica Cellio cellio at pobox.com
Sun Dec 20 11:44:54 EST 2020

This is such sad news.  Remus encouraged music and was sometimes a
one-person source of ambience.  He was happy to put instruments in people's
hands and teach.  Before there was a Debatable Consort, Remus showed up at
fighting practice with packets of photocopied music and a bag of recorders
and the Consort grew from that.  He was friendly and welcoming to all.  I
will miss him.

She'erah