[SCA-BMDL] Sad Tidings

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Sun Dec 20 11:11:40 EST 2020

Master Dani wrote:
> Remus got behind music in the BMDL and pushed.  He will be missed.

Back when Hara and I were getting more involved in the SCA, we sat
across the table from Remus and Amaryllis at a feast. In the middle
of feast Remus rose, went over to where the instruments were, and
started playing just because he thought it would be nice for people
to have some music while they feasted. He had so much enthusiasm
for trying to make the world a better place.

You didn't need to earn his respect. I got the feeling that he
treated you with the respect that he wanted you to deserve. For
the rest of my life I'm going to try to be worthy of it.

--
Ishiyama Shonagon (Elliott C. Evans)
http://www.ee0r.com/sca/ishiyama.html
ishiyama at ee0r.com