[SCA-BMDL] How's Life Treating You?

Daniel Casey O Donovan caseyodonovan at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 18 14:28:30 EDT 2020

Report from the Northern Border
Your Excellencies,
It is with pride that I must report we have successfully held the northern bastions from an invasion of small grey rodents. Their repeated raids against our elevated grain stores dismayed us in the Freehold; but with the rugged determination usually expected in the highland peoples, we met the foe on a field of our choosing. Having applied some careful craftsmanship and the use of subterfuge, we can now report that the supplies of birdseed meant for your avian subjects has been secured. Said subjects are again safe against starvation in these difficult times. Thus the rangers of the Freehold are able to return to their usual patrols of the highlands and the North Hills.
Life as it is has returned to the new normal and we prepare our fields for the spring planting. Hopefully this harvest we will enjoy the fruits of our labors and continue to thrive. As always, we pray for the health and souls of our southern neighbors and wish those lands prosperity and happiness.

Agere sequitur
-Janos