[SCA-BMDL] Study Group Meeting Sunday January 13th

Ruth Morrisson maistresmyfanwy at icloud.com
Mon Jan 7 13:13:09 EST 2019

Greetings frrom Myfanwy!
Sadly I won’t be able to make that.  I think we have plans.  Plus, the last several weeks have been pretty stressful, and this week doesn’t look much better in the lead up to Barony Twelfth Night and I don’t think I’m going to be able to deal with a three hour trip to Cleveland and back on top of everthing else.  :-(
Have fun, all.

> On Jan 7, 2019, at 12:01 PM, Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie <ishiyama at ee0r.com> wrote:
>
> Debatable braiding enthusiasts,
>
> I am considering driving out to the Cleftlands for this non-SCA study group meeting. Would anybody like a ride out? I can also lend you a marudai and tama if you need to borrow equipment.

Maistres Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
Ruth Morrisson
MaistresMyfanwy at icloud.com