[SCA-BMDL] February Business Meeting

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 21:21:31 EST 2019

In the future, I suggest that questions regarding the operation of the
website or the blog be sent directly to the Webminister team at
admin at debatablelands.org. However, since this issue was raised in this
forum, I will answer it here as a public service announcement:

Comments on Storfrettir posts are not transmitted to the social media and
email outlets the same way that posts are. To the best of my knowledge,
there is no way to do that. Thus, if you have a question in response to a
particular blog post, I suggest that you contact the author of the post
directly. I will endeavor to find a way to add the author's email to the
notification that gets sent to the email list; until I can do that, I
recommend that you respond directly to this email list in order to engender
discussion. As regards She'erah's particular comment, I'm afraid that an
errant click by me accidentally sent the comment to the Trash folder rather
than approving it as I intended. Thank you for bringing that error to my
attention; it has been fixed.

On a broader note, because of the vast amount of email comments that we
receive, it is often a difficult and daunting task to sort through the --
literally -- hundreds of spam comments that we receive on a weekly basis. I
have kept commentary on only to allow the occasional legitimate comment to
come through, though they must be approved by the Webminister team before
they can be displayed. Thus, if your comment is time-sensitive, as was the
case here, I again suggest that you contact the author directly, or respond
directly to this list.

I apologize that the situation was not made more clear; I hope this has
alleviated any confusion. Please direct your further comments to
admin at debatablelands.org rather than to the list. Thank you.
In Honor and Service,
亀島
Kameshima Zentarō Umakai
土地の議論のウェブサイト管理者
Webminister, Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands