[SCA-BMDL] February Business Meeting

Monica Cellio cellio at pobox.com
Mon Feb 11 16:37:48 EST 2019

I submitted a comment on this blog post a week ago and it has neither
appeared nor been answered, so I'll ask here.

The agenda for this meeting referred to policy changes, but the link was to
a full copy of a policy document.  (Current or proposed, I couldn't tell,
and I saw no changes called out.)  What policy changes are the officers
proposing?

She'erah