[SCA-BMDL] Woodworking this Thursday

Ishiyama Gen'tarou Yori'ie ishiyama at ee0r.com
Mon Apr 15 07:37:18 EDT 2019

If you are interested in studying woodworking with your friends in the
Barony, please remember to attend the first planning meeting of the
incipient Debatable Lands Woodworking Guild.

Thursday, April 18, 2019,
7:00 PM – 9:00 PM

Panera Bread
3401 Boulevard of the Allies, Pittsburgh, PA 15213
https://maps.app.goo.gl/gk4Ly

The agenda of this meeting will be:
1. Discuss group projects on which we could work together.
2. Discuss our personal projects and help people out with their questions.
3. Schedule times and places for actual work.
4. Decide when/where the next planning meeting should be.

Myself, I spent most of yesterday in the shop working on banner stands and
poles. I have parts ready for two stands, and enough lumber for (I hope)
six more.

--
Ishiyama Shonagon (Elliott C. Evans)
http://www.ee0r.com/sca/ishiyama.html