[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt - Schedule

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 16:50:44 EDT 2018

And here's the class schedule, provided by event steward Baroness Constance!

All classes are on Saturday.

10am
A Taste of Armenian (2 hrs)
Introduction to Indigo
Knitting Basics

11am
Basic Japanese Garb
Knit Socks, Heels and Toes
How to Be a Retainer

noon - lunch! And the QUEST begins!

1pm
Largesse Ideas
Masks (children and families)
Beginning Repousse and Chasing
History, Science, and Touchee-Feelie Aspects of the Drop Spindle

2pm
Vocal Techniques for Singers, Storytellers and Actors
The Battle of Agincourt (this is a class!)
Loop-in-loop chain making

3pm
Origami Dragons (child friendly)
Russion Folk Demonology