[SCA-BMDL] Agincourt - Schedule

Krista Cogan krista.cogan at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 11:40:40 EDT 2018

Hello!

So, you have to click on the link to see the schedule, which is a
nicely-laid-out  and easy to read grid. For people like me, who always
forgets to click, here it is (all Saturday).

[image: image.png]

Heavy Weapons: Field opens at 10am, Speed Tourney at 11am, other activities
at 12:30pm. I think there's a Spear Class in there, too.
Youth Fighting: Field opens at 10am, closes at 3pm. There is an AMAZING
tavern brawl planned!!
Fencing: Field opens 10am, Bear Pit 11am, Tavern Brawl/Melee at 1pm, Field
Closes 3pm
A&S Competition: Drop off entries at 10:30 am, judging starts 12:30,
martial component starts 1pm (you don't want to miss it!), Judging ends 4pm
Archery: Range opens 11am. Tourney starts 1pm
TW: Range opens at 10 am and closes at 4pm
I Genesii is having a late afternoon playdate/performance around 5pm, as I
recall.

Court is at 5:30pm
Feast is around 6:30, if I recall correctly

Thanks to Meesteress Odriana, the event steward, for providing this
information!

~Baroness Hilda