[SCA-BMDL] We are the Escarbuncle – Celebration of Æthelmearc’s Twentieth Anniversary & Fall Crown Tournament

Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill muirgheall at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 22:24:45 EDT 2017

Noble Cousins, I bid you greetings and extend an invitation to celebrate
the Birth of our Kingdom and the choosing of our next Heirs.

The Celebration of Æthlemearc‘s Twentieth Anniversary and Fall Crown
Tournament will be held on the 7th of October 2017 at All Saints Camp (110
All Saints Rd, Emlenton, PA 16373). The Autocrats are THL Muirgheal inghean
Dubhghaill (Heather H. Cogan, 111 Mulberry Street, Coraopolis, PA 15108;
muirgheall at gmail.com 724-683-7558) and Lady Elena de la Palma (Dawn Sauer,
626 Galen Drive, State College,PA 16803; elenadelapalma at gmail.com); a
fantastic lunch will be prepared by Mistress Illadore de Bedagrayne (
Rani23 at gmail.com); and a sumptuous feast will be prepared by THL Ottilige
van Rappoltsweiler (ottilige at rocketmail.com).

Activities will include Our Crown Tournament, an arts and science display,
equestrian, fencing, a grand ball, archery, a history display, thrown
weapons, a heraldic consult table, youth fighting, a bardic circle, a heavy
weapon's torchlight tournament, a choir performance, atl-atl, brewers
playtime, and cut and thrust!  Not to mention the food!

Site is Wet. Service Animals only, please. Open flame is approved.

The Adult Event Registration will be $21.00.
Adult Member Discount Event Registration will be $16.00.
Children 0-5 Free; age 6-17 free.
A lavish Saturday lunch is included in the event registration.
Feast is an additional $10.00 per person, all ages.

Last day to Pre-Register is September 23, 2017.

Cabin space is limited to 100 people and will be first come first serve;
reservation for this will be $5.00/adult per night, all youth ages 0-17
free.
Tent camping is available and free to all.  All reservations can be sent to
THL Hara Kikumatsu (sbooth at sbooth.net).

Make checks payable to SCA PA, Inc. – Debatable Lands.
The Head Tollner for this event is THL Hara Kikumatsu (sbooth at sbooth.net).
Send all pre-registrations to her at Sharon Booth, 1105 Shady Ave.,
Pittsburgh, PA 15232.

Find more information here:
http://debatablelands.org/events/we-are-the-escarbuncle/

--