[SCA-BMDL] Fiber guild meeting tomorrow at 7 pm!

Dina Ternullo dinaternullo at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 12:41:33 EDT 2017

This is a reminder that there is a BMDL fiber guild meeting tomorrow  on Tuesday, September 12th at 7PM, at Songbird Artistry, 4316 Penn Ave. in Lawrenceville.

This month is a post-Pennsic fiber social. Bring your projects, questions, suggestions, class handouts, and anything fiber related! Do you have topics you want to learn about? A fiber class you want to teach? A cool spinning/weaving/knitting/cordmaking/embroidering thing you want to share? Are you a beginner who doesn't know where or what to start? Are you an experienced artisan who wants to share their knowledge? Do you just want to hang out with a bunch of seriously awesome fiber minded people? We'll see you on September 12, 7PM!

Tea and snacks will be happening, as always.
(Drinking tea is encouraged but not mandatory. Please contact me about any dietary restrictions.)

Luceta.

Sent from my iPhone