[SCA-BMDL] New Post On Storfrettir: Minutes from the October Business Meeting

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 11:15:14 EDT 2017

Mistress She'erah,

I believe you've just answered your own question. If the meeting minutes
are ever too long for a reasonable blog post, posting them inline would
preclude having that post happen. In addition, even if the length of the
post does not meet or exceed this theoretical limit -- which I don't know
if it ever happens -- linking it as a separate file keeps lengthy messages
out of the mailboxes of people who don't want to see them.

If you, Mistress Arianna, or anyone else would like to continue this
discussion, I invite you to respond to me privately (rather than to the
list).

In Honor and Service,
亀島
Kameshima Zentarō Umakai
土地の議論のウェブサイト管理者
Webminister, Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands​