[SCA-BMDL] We Are The Escarbuncle and We need your assistance!

Ren Finnemore ladyren at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 12:46:52 EDT 2017

Your Ladyship, I was wondering about this...

I have some rolls of blank newsprint paper.  Would it help if I brought one
with various writing instruments for people to write their memories,
stories, etc, so that they could be read and added to throughout the day?
It is just a thought and if you think it's hokey or not really along the
lines of what you are looking for, that is entirely okay.

-Renata

http://embroiderywithren.blogspot.com