[SCA-BMDL] We Are The Escarbuncle and We need your assistance!

Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill muirgheall at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 07:18:54 EDT 2017

Greetings Æthelmearc!  There will be a few last minute adjustments as two
staff members have come down with an illness and will have to miss Fall
Crown and the Twentieth Anniversary Event
<http://debatablelands.org/events/we-are-the-escarbuncle/>.

The Historian's office will not make the event.  Instead, I am asking for
your assistance.  Each noble cousin, lord, lady, and child has a memory of
what or who made our Kingdom.  We have long remembered fallen to honor and
those dear to our hearts that still make our Kingdom outshine the darkest
of days.

If you are so moved, please bring your tribute to share.  Photos, stories,
treasured gifts, anything that tells the story of our adventures together
is welcome.  We can no more forget where we came from than we can forget
who we strive to be.  Together our memories guide this Kingdom and keep it
moving forward honoring our past and carving a future together that our
fallen would be proud to witness.

Secondly, If there is a warranted Atl-Atl Marshal that would be willing to
step into the position.  I have hay being delivered for two targets.
Please contact me or Baroness Elena so that we can work out the details.

Your help is welcomed and much appreciated.

--
Yours in Service,
THL Muirgheal inghean Dubhghaill

724-683-7558