[SCA-BMDL] Unit Commander - Thank yous for War Practice

Ray Strobel rstrobel at gmail.com
Sun May 21 22:47:40 EDT 2017

Greetings most glorious Debatable Lands!

As your unit commander, I wish to thank those who helped make fighting at
War Practice a great experience!

Rachel Sváva Adams <https://www.facebook.com/rachel.s.adams.7?fref=mentions>,
Bog unit commander, did a fantastic job with leadership and communication
bringing in fighters from the Bog as well as Talbot's keep. All together we
fielded nine fighters, most of whom have never fought alongside one
another. She fought fiercely and helped greatly with bringing this group
together.

And who were those nine fighters? Along with Svava and me, we had Robert
Kasper <https://www.facebook.com/roberthkasper?fref=mentions>, Kuma (Nick
Mares <https://www.facebook.com/n.mares75?fref=mentions>), Master William
de Monteglit, and Isenwulf (Steve Lampo
<https://www.facebook.com/steve.lampo.7?fref=mentions>) representing BMDL,
Zoe from the Bog, and Borislav and Hagar from Talbot's Keep. We were sent
to fight alongside various other groups, and each time everyone fought
honorably and worked together.

Thank you Baroness Hildarun (Krista Traini Cogan
<https://www.facebook.com/krista.cogan?fref=mentions>) and Baron Brandubhe
for your presence and support during the bridge battles. Your inspiration
sets the Comet alight that will bring victory to our Barony and Kingdom.

I wish to thank our commanders, Master Liam (Shawn MacIntyre
<https://www.facebook.com/shawn.macintyre.9?fref=mentions>) and Mistress
Alex (Amy Susan Reed <https://www.facebook.com/BaronessAlex?fref=mentions>)
for their planning and communication. We had a strategy, we implemented it,
and it worked. I eagerly look forward to the next muster!

If you are a fighter of the Barony and wish to get in on this action,
please reply! It's still not too late to come to aid of the BMDL for honor
and glory!

Kiearn MacRae

<<>>
Ray Strobel

Musician, teacher, composer
"If it sounds good, it is good." --Peter Schickele