[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Retainers Needed at War Practice!

Zoe Taeger thistroper at gmail.com
Tue May 16 15:46:28 EDT 2017

Greetings, Debatable Lands!

War Practice approaches and I am recruiting Baronial retainers! I am
looking for retainers for Baroness Hilderun during the day on Saturday and
for court.

If you're interested in retaining please sign up for timeslots using this
spreadsheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fn_WURrE-IUGOzv3PjNNaFMIyIfTLz2kMHMWr0PWDHg/edit?usp=sharing>,
or contact me off-list (thistroper at gmail.com) or via Facebook messenger. I
am happy to accommodate any schedule, and if you have a preferred timeslot
please let me know. If you only want to retain during court, that's fine
too.

Never retained before? Baronial retaining is a great way to get your feet
wet! It's a fun, easy way to serve your Barony and to be part of the pomp
and circumstance of the SCA! Ever wonder what the Royalty is saying to
award recipients? Retainers get better than front row seating in court. If
you want to know more about retaining, feel free to contact me.

I'm also looking for 2-4 strong people to help me set up for Baronial court
at 4 (should take 10-15 minutes), and 2-4 strong people to help tear down
the thrones after Kingdom Court finishes, so if you're short on time or
retaining isn't your thing, please consider lending a hand (you can sign up
for throne schlepping in the same sign-up sheet).

I know this barony is full of wonderful, helpful human beings! Thank you
for your time and have a wonderful War Practice.

Again, here's a link to the spreadsheet (
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fn_WURrE-IUGOzv3PjNNaFMIyIfTLz2kMHMWr0PWDHg/edit?usp=sharing
)

In Service,

Rivka bat Daniyel.

PS: Her Excellency says to tell you she doesn't walk very fast.