[SCA-BMDL] Call for BMDL fighters at War Practice!

Ray Strobel rstrobel at gmail.com
Tue May 16 14:33:10 EDT 2017

Fighters of the Debatable Lands! Your unit commander needs to know who
shall take up arms this Saturday and fight beside me. We will not be alone,
through the efforts of my colleague Rachel Sváva Adams
<https://www.facebook.com/rachel.s.adams.7> we will team up with similarly
minded fighters of the Bog to form a formidable force to fend off our
feisty foes!

Please comment as soon as you're able so I may pass along accurate numbers
to our army coordinator/s! Your Kingdom, your Barony, and your unit
commander thank you!

-Kieran

<<>>
Ray Strobel

Musician, teacher, composer
"If it sounds good, it is good." --Peter Schickele