[SCA-BMDL] A&S workshop tonight: Beginning Scribal

Elss Augsburg elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 08:31:18 EDT 2017

Greetings to all!

Tomorrow, 2017-06-22, our A&S workshop will be Beginning Scribal with
Kieran MacRae. If you have calligraphy stuff, by all means bring it, but
don't worry if not, as I have plenty to share. Be upstairs by 7 PM to be
there when he starts.

We will be at Victory Pointe, 1113 East Carson Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15203
on the South Side. We will be in the game room upstairs. See
http://victorypointe.com/ for more about this interesting venue.

Be sure to park legally -- the lot across the street after 5 PM is probably
the most convenient place.

Show up around 6:30, grab a snack or MILKSHAKE downstairs, and then come
upstairs by 7 PM.

For your planning convenience, here is the next class:

2017-06-29 Making a Roman Necklace with Raven Whitehart
<https://www.facebook.com/raven.willow.5?fref=mentions>

Thanks, Elss Augsburg