[SCA-BMDL] Reminder: Scriptorium tonight

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 13:40:11 EDT 2017

Unto the Barony, greetings from Kameshima, Scribal Guildmaster! Apologies
for the late notice, but this is your reminder that the monthly
Scriptorium will
be held tonight!

Scriptorium is the monthly gathering of calligraphers, illuminators,
wordsmiths, and anyone interested in taking up and learning more about
these creative arts. We welcome all skill levels, from the most
accomplished Laurels to those that have never picked up a pen or a brush.
Become part of creating the atmosphere and visual splendor of the SCA!

Join us tonight from 7:00pm to 9:00pm at Kameshima and Isabel's house in
the North Hills. (Our address is listed in the Dark Pages, or you can
contact us at scriptorium at debatablelands dot org for more information.)
We will once again be holding an Open Project and Small Group Workshop
Night.

Bring your current assignment, or something that you're currently learning,
practicing or tinkering with. Lots of table space will be made available.
Be careful if the recipient is a local scribe, though; we love looking over
each other's shoulders, and we wouldn't want the surprise to be ruined! :-)
Alternately, if there is something specific with which you're looking for
individualized assistance, please send mail to scriptoriumat debatablelands
dot org in advance and we will see what we can do to get a teacher there to
work with you!

Please be aware, our house contains two cats, a dog, and an infant:
medicate or otherwise prepare yourself as necessary.

In Honor and Service,
亀島
Kameshima Zentarō Umakai
​