[SCA-BMDL] Prereg today!!!

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 11:14:54 EDT 2017

A friendly reminder from your baronial camp reeve: if you plan on going to
Pennsic, you have until the 17th (midnight this Saturday) to preregister.
It will not only save you money to prereg, but it is the ONLY way to
guarantee space for yourself in any group you want to camp with. You will
need to specify the camp group name when you prereg, so they get that land
allotment reserved for them.

Anyone is welcome to camp with the Barony, you should choose "Debatable
Lands" from the Landgroup dropdown box. Check the circle beside "I have
contacted the land agent for the group specified above and the land agent
has agreed to allow me in the camp." I'll get a list of everyone who does
this, but then please ALSO email me to let me know, just in case I don't
recognize your registration name. Also, I need your email so I can send out
announcements as necessary.

The site is:
https://www.cooperslake.com/prereg/account/login.php

A final note: if you do not intend to camp with any group, there is "single
camping" land allotted on every block. You will still be able to camp at
Pennsic, just not with any organized group.

' |   Broom      IAmBroom @ gmail . com
' |   cellphone:           412-389-1997
'\|/  1838 Spring Garden Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
'/|\  "Discere et docere", which means:
//|\\ "If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid."