[SCA-BMDL] Fiber guild meeting tomorrow!

Dina Ternullo dinaternullo at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 12:55:39 EDT 2017

Greetings!

This is the reminder that the  BMDL Fiber Guild will have a meeting tomorrow on Tuesday, June 13 th at 7PM, at Songbird Artistry, 4316 Penn Ave. in Lawrenceville.
This month Mistress Irene von Schmetterling will teach us how to do felted wool appliqué for the Hungarian Szur jacket. This technique is not limited to the Hungarian garb - we will be making order medallions!

Tea and snacks will be happening, as usual.

(Drinking tea is encouraged but not mandatory. Please contact me about any dietary restrictions)

All are welcome to attend!

Luceta.