[SCA-BMDL] Call for letters - Knight Marshal position

Steve Lampo steve.lampo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 09:35:53 EDT 2017

Greetings fellow Barony members!  My term as Knight Marshal ends in
October.  Please consider taking over the office so that we can continue to
have great practices every week.

The Knight Marshal is responsible for coordinating weekly practice and
being the marshal in charge at those practices.  In the event that the
Knight Marshal cannot be at a practice, he or she arranges for one of the
other marshals to run the practice.

Additionally, the group marshals for fencing, youth, archery, and thrown
weapons report to the Knight Marshal as deputies.

Overall, the position is not a huge time commitment if you attend, or plan
to attend, practice on a regular basis.

If you are interested in helping out your Barony by filling this position,
please submit a letter of intent to the Knight Marshal and the Seneschal
before the October Barony Meeting.  Thanks!

Isenwulf