[SCA-BMDL] Thrown weapons practice

Nick Mares n.mares75 at outlook.com
Thu Jul 6 12:07:00 EDT 2017

Konichiwa Debatable Lands!  This Sunday there will be thrown weapons practice from 11-2 pm. Time is growing short so lets get out and get some practice in.  Royal rounds will be available for both axes/knives AND spears.  There is a war point on the line so lets get sharp (pun completely intended). New to throwing? Want to learn or get better?  No gear? No problem!  We have loaner gear! And I can help!  So come on down to Highland Park and let the sharp pointy things fly!

YIS Lord Kuma

From Nick Mares, on the road.