[SCA-BMDL] A&S Evening TONIGHT -- Viking Wire Weaving

Elss Augsburg elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 11:08:39 EDT 2017

Hello, Debatable Landers!

This Thursday, TODAY, we will learn to do Viking Wire Weaving, as taught by
Baroness Betha Symonds. Check out her website at
http://www.ancientwire.com/ where
she has her books, tutorials, photos, tons of information, and examples of
her jewelry for sale.

A&S meetings are at 7 PM every Thursday evening upstairs in the game room
at Victory Pointe on the South Side at 1113 E Carson St, Pittsburgh, PA
15203. There will be signs to guide you upstairs, but feel free to come
early and grab a snack downstairs and bring it up with you if you like.

Parking is available in the bank parking lot across the street after
business hours. Do not park illegally, they ticket like crazy on the South
Side.

Not interested in Viking stuff? Come on, what do I have to do to tempt you
into coming to A&S? Come for the conversation and keep us company, you
don't have to make anything. Everyone is welcome!

See you there -- Elss Augsburg
<https://www.facebook.com/elss.augsburg?fref=mentions>

PS Sorry for the late notice, but my computer has a virus and I haven't had
time to fix it yet!