[SCA-BMDL] Reminder- On line Heraldic Office Hours, Monday!

Ray Strobel rstrobel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 21:59:46 EDT 2017

Greetings, Debatable-Landers!

This is a reminder from your local Comet Persuivant that the very first
Heraldic On-line Office Hours begins tomorrow, from 7:00-9:00pm. I invite
all who are interested in getting heraldry, who are working on their
heraldry, who already are waiting for a response on their heraldry, and of
course other heralds to pop in and join me for questions and answers about
things, you guessed it, heraldic.

The link to this Google hangout will be posted here and on Facebook, though
if you wish to PM me on Facebook Messenger that is also acceptable. Thank
you all very much!

-Kieran MacRae

<<>>
Ray Strobel

Musician, teacher, composer
"If it sounds good, it is good." --Peter Schickele