[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Scriptorium: The Next Generation!

Elss Augsburg elss.of.augsburg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 15:25:22 EST 2016

To Kameshima Zentarō Umakai and Isabel Fleuretan does Elss send greetings!

Many thanks to you both for providing for the continuation of these
evenings! I have not attended in a while, but have been wanting to start up
once again for some time, and I hope that others will be moved to do so as
well.

For me, I have always wanted to see a short track of How To Get Started
classes, so I will try to attend in April for discussion.

YIS, Elss