[SCA-BMDL] Dancemaster Call for Letters

Pamela Hansen pamela at grettir.org
Fri Mar 4 08:40:02 EST 2016

Well, Alexander will be 13 in June, so you've been official dancemaster
for about 12 years, and dancemaster in some capacity or other for about
13 already.  I am pleased to report that we can now go places without
him shrieking bloody murder in the car, then crying the whole time we're
there! ;-)

Love and miss you guys!
Pam (and Bob and company)