[SCA-BMDL] Reminder: Scriptorium this Wednesday

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 11:14:20 EDT 2016

Unto the Barony, greetings from Kameshima!

This is a reminder that this Wednesday at 7 pm, at our house in the North
Hills of Pittsburgh, is the monthly Baronial Scriptorium. This month's
class will be "Attavanti Made Easy," taught by THL Rachel Delicieux. For
more information on the content of the class, please see the Baronial
Scribal Activities page at http://debatablelands.org/activities/scribal.php.

Notice: We have a cat, a dog, and an infant. If you are allergic to any of
these creatures, please remember to medicate yourself appropriately. :-)

For our address or directions, please consult the Dark Pages at
https://sites.google.com/site/ariannaofwynthrope/ or contact me via email
at cadell at gmail.com. We look forward to seeing you there!

In Honor and Service,

Kameshima Zentarō Umakai
高貴国境の王国の治部卿
Silver Buccle Principal Herald, Kingdom of Æthelmearc