[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Investiture FEAST!!! Menu! Pre-reg today!!

Jackie Lockhart isabellemaurienne at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 16:41:50 EST 2016

Are you hungry for a good meal after our long, cold, snowy weekend?

Soon....very soon.....you can treat yourself to a day full of tasty tasty
food by THLady Cassandra Matis at BMDL Investiture!

Preregistrations are STRONGLY ENCOURAGED for this February 13th event. All
of the details can be found at
http://aethelmearc.org/eventinfo.php?event=1089   Remember, site fee and
feast for an adult member is just $20!

In 3 removes (PLUS DESSERT!!), we'll get to enjoy the best that medieval
Italy has to offer!

1st remove:
Perscuti, herbed goat cheese, mustard, and sourdough

2nd remove:
Chicken confit ala scappi, spaetzle with sage, and roasted hearts of cabbage

3rd remove:
Rosemary roasted chicken thighs, and roasted root vegetables with parmesan

DESSERT!!:
Wafers (pizzele) served with marmalade and marscapone cheese

Aside from the fact that you get to indulge in the best cured meat ever to
grace our barony, there are tales of kings and princes FIGHTING over this
spaetzle! Don't miss this feast!

The dayboard menu (subject to revision):
Rolls, honey butter, herbed quark, Sabina Welserin's pork shoulders,
roasted beef, Scappi's Lombard tarts (gluten free and vegetarian), cheese,
pickled asparagus, balsalmic mushrooms, and baked apples.

If you do have any dietary concerns, please contact THLady Cass at
cas at stnelson.com.

If you have any other questions, contact info for the registrar and
autocrat are available on the event announcement page linked above.

We look forward to seeing you there!!

In service,
THLady Isabel Fleuretan
Autocrat