[SCA-BMDL] 12th night lost and found

Harland Corbin harland.corbin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 16:37:19 EST 2016

These are the items that were left behind at the lodge after 12th night.
If you know who any of them belong to, please contact me.  If they remain
unclaimed, they will likely become entries in the auction of highly
desirable items next 12th night!

   - Small compass with extra leads
   - Kids king crown
   - Kids plastic knight helmet
   - Wooden serving spoon with small holes
   - UPMC travel cup
   - Stainless steel spoon
   - Two matching steak/table knives with plastic handles
   - Green woman's shirt
   - Clear plastic wine goblet
   - Green two prong extension cord with "veter" on it
   - Black plastic pick
   - One BMDL coaster
   - Navy blue woolen hood, lined with white linen, brass buttons on the
   front
   - 3-ring binder with "A Booke of Songes" inside
   - "Round and Round It Goes - 2015"
   - "Atlantean Mini-Bardic Songbook: Volume IV: Just For Yule"
   - "Medieval Tunes For Recorders- Tabor Pipes, etc"

If you need any further descriptions, contact me with your questions and I
will try to answer them!

In Service,

Lord Hrafna-Erlendr inn Rauthi