[SCA-BMDL] BMDL - January A&S Highlights - CORRECTION

caseyodonovan at yahoo.com caseyodonovan at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 09:39:57 EST 2016

Hey folks,
In my last announcement I accidentally listed IceDragon on the wrong date. Here is the correct info:

IceDragon - Pentathalon - April 2, 2016 - Barony of the Rhydderich Hael (Buffalo, NY)

April 2nd, 2016 the Barony of the Rhydderich Hael once again invites to make a pilgrimage to the Annual Festival of the Passing of the Ice Dragon. It will be held at the Connecticut St Armory, 184 Connecticut St in Buffalo NY 14213. The Festival of the Passing of the Ice Dragon is steeped in tradition, pageantry, martial and gentle arts. We will be featuring a new take on the traditional 'Pent' contest to highlight the talented artisans and scholars of AEthelmearc and beyond! For those of a more martial bent, we invite you to participate in our grand fencing or heavy tournaments. When you need a break, be sure take in the sights and sounds of the day from several public galleries while enjoying a magnificent assortment of tasty treats from our free day-board. The lower halls will be filled with Merchants and there will be ample public lounging area in the Tavern.

My apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

Master Janos