[SCA-BMDL] Call for Merchants for BMDL 12th Night

Kathleen Lockhart pamperedwithkathy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 22:14:45 EST 2016

Greetings to our great populace from Lady Abbatissa,

I have been asked to organize and coordinate merchants for our 12th Night
celebration.
The following information is what you need to know.

    We have room for 8-9 merchants. Each space will be roughly 8x8. Your
tables, chairs and wares must fit and stay within your assigned space.
    There is no cost to merchants, however if you would like to donate one
of your glorious wares for the Auction of Highly Desirable Items it would
be most greatly appreciated.
     Set up is at 9 am. The event opens at 10 am. Event closes at 9 pm. All
merchants *MUST* be packed to be out of the building with their wares
between 8-8:30 pm.
     Merchants may drive up to the front door to unload merchandise however
immediately after unloading you must move your car to the parking lot.
     Merchants must provide their own tables, chairs, light sources and
extensions cords. Extension cords should be at least 25 feet long to reach
one of the 4 outlets that are available. It tends to get very dark in the
room later in the day.
     If you would like to participate or have any questions please feel
free to contact me. As I am not on Facebook  you may contact me at
pamperedwithkathy at gmail.com or you may call before 9 pm at 724-882-5778.

In Service,
Lady Abbatissa
Kathy Lockhart