[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Bardic Champion competition at 12th Night

Silence de Cherbourg silencethebard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 23:37:50 EST 2016

Greetings from Lady Silence, Baronial Bard!

The time has come for my successor to be chosen. The competition for the next Baronial Bard will be held at BMDL's 12th night celebration on January 23rd at 3pm. I will be taking signups at the event until shortly before the competition begins, and I can be identified on site by the official Baronial bardic baldric I’ll be wearing. The champion will be chosen in the same manner as last year: bring your best piece and show off! There are no restrictions on type of performance nor is there a specific theme other than pleasing Their Excellencies, though please keep all performances to 10 minutes or less. The champion will be chosen at the Baron and Baroness’s whim. Their Excellencies reserve the right to ask for a second piece from any competitors to help them make their final decision.

I’m looking forward to seeing a wonderful showcase of our Barony’s talent!

In Service And Song,
Lady Silence de Cherbourg