[SCA-BMDL] Twelfth Night Gift Exchange

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 10:03:25 EST 2016

Unto the Barony, greetings from Kameshima!

Twelfth Night is now under three weeks away, which means you have less than
three weeks to do your shopping for the Traditional BMDL 12th Night Gift
Exchange!

Once again, we will be running the Gift Exchange using the "White Elephant"
rules, with the additional rule that "each gift can be stolen once per
round." Participants are encouraged to bring a gift of approximately
$15-$20 value, and gifts that are particularly kid-friendly, or gifts that
are not kid-appropriate, should be CLEARLY LABELED as such.

Thank you, and I look forward to another enjoyable and amusing BMDL Twelfth
Night Gift Exchange!

In Honor and Service,

Kameshima Zentarō Umakai
高貴国境の王国の治部卿
Silver Buccle Principal Herald, Kingdom of Æthelmearc