[SCA-BMDL] Twelfth Night Cookie Contest

Crossbow1953 (Earthlink.net) crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 3 07:17:01 EST 2016

>From the Master of Cookies,

Once again this year at Baronial Twelfth Night, we will have a competition to determine the finest baker of cookies in the Debatable Lands.

Those who wish to compete should bring a separate plate of a dozen cookies to be set aside for the judges. All other cookies and those not in competition will be kept apart and open for the populace throughout the day. Submissions will be accepted starting at 10:00 and will be closed by 2:00 in preparation for judging.

This year, pending availability, Their Highnesses, Byron and Ariella, and Their Excellencies, Liam and Constance will pick winners. Our new Baron- and Baroness-Elect will also pick theirs. If the King and Queen of Fools are selected early enough, they too will be judges. Please remember that Maistir Brandubh requires gluten-free selections and there are others in our Barony that have similar restrictions.

There will be a people's choice as well to be run the same way the pie contest was run at last Barony Meeting by dropping beans as votes for the cookie of choice.

Please include a recipe if possible, and any nutritional information to protect our Barony.

In service to the Debatable Lands,

Mestari Urho Waltterinen