[SCA-BMDL] Cancel

Kameshima Zentarou Umakai cadell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 09:39:56 EST 2016

Jean,

Since the mailing list masks your email address, I can't send this to you
personally. (So for everyone else, sorry for the bandwidth.)

In order to unsubscribe from the mailing list, you will need to click the
link at the bottom of the email (or here:
to the list information page for the SCA-BMDL mailing list. At the bottom
of that page, under the "Sca-bmdl Subscribers" header, you will see the
following prompt: "To unsubscribe from Sca-bmdl, get a password reminder,
or change your subscription options enter your subscription email address:"
followed by a text box. If you enter your email into the text box and click
the "Unsubscribe or edit options" button, you will be taken to a page where
you can choose to unsubscribe from the list.

If you have any other questions, you can contact me off-list at
cadell at gmail.com. We're sorry to see you go!
​
In Honor and Service,

Kameshima Zentarō Umakai
高貴国境の王国の治部卿
Silver Buccle Principal Herald, Kingdom of Æthelmearc