[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Investiture Thanks

Jackie Lockhart isabellemaurienne at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 13:10:59 EST 2016

Unto the most glorious Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, greetings!

The Investiture of Brandubh and Hilderun was a smashing success of an
event! Many many hands went into making the day run smoothly. I am
Absolutely Positive that I have a very incomplete list of all of those
gentles who contributed part of, and in some cases their entire day, to
making this all happen. If I have inadvertently omitted you, please know
that I sincerely appreciate all that you did.

My sincerest Thank You to the following:

Baroness Aemilia Soteria
THLady Cassandra Matis
Master Sogtungui Bataar
Countess Alexandra of Clan Donald
Lady Katheryn Tantzel
Kameshima-kyou Zentarou Umakai
Takamatsu-san Gentarou Yoshitaka
Lady Abbatissa Dreye de Banneberi
Lady Alime bint Yorgi
Mistress Ts’vee a bas Tseepora Levi
Kikumatsu-roku-i Hara
Dame Elsbeth Anne Roth
Lady Ashling Na Ngleannta'n
Lord Ffynthcor ó Fyndham
Lady Rowan ni Naradhaigh
Duke Sven Gunnarsson
Duchess Siobhán inghean uí Liatháin
Master Ambrose Kyrielle
Count Andrew MacFarlan of Wigan
Lady Edana the Red
Master Alaric MacConnal
Baron Uilliam mac an t’Saoir
Baroness Constance Glyn Dwr
Sanada-san Masamoto Kenshin O'no Kuma
Alistair MacLeod
Arthis MacLeod
Mistress Arianna of Wynthrope
Lord Robert pour Maintenant
Lord Robert MacEwin of Thornhill
Mistress Odriana vander Brugghe
Lady Melodia Beaupel
Lady Aibell ingen Chernachain
Lord Hrafna-Erlender inn Rauthi

In addition, I would like to send my sincere gratitude to Baron Joseph and
Baroness Bronwen of Dragonship Haven in the East Kingdom who came all the
way over to spend 2 days helping prepare an amazing lunch and feast for us.
The friendships we all carry from Kingdom to Kingdom, Barony to Barony,
person to person, are essential to helping all of us revel in the Dream.

Thank you all for making this a glorious day.

In service to the dream,

THLady Isabel Fleuretan