[SCA-BMDL] Investiture Retaining Thank-Yous

Zoe Taeger thistroper at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 10:18:36 EST 2016

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a super great time at Baronial
Investiture - I know I did! I'd like to thank the following people for the
work they did retaining for Their Excellences Brandubh and Hilderun. These
six people helped everything run smoothly, got everything where it needed
to be, and made sure I didn't drop dead from stress and/or dehydration.

In no particular order, my personal superheroes:

Miss Betkin
THL Margery Kent of York
Lord Robert MacEwin of Thornhill
THL Bugga Bilibit
Arthis MacLeod
Alistair MacLeod

You guys are amazing. Thanks also to those who volunteered to retain for
this event and were not able to or didn't get a chance. I appreciate your
offers and if you want to retain in the future I will find a place for you!

If you or anyone you know are interested in retaining for Their
Excellencies at any point, please shoot me an email or a message on
facebook. It doesn't matter how new you are in the SCA or if you've never
retained before - Baronial retaining is a great way to dip your toes into
this type of service, and I can personally promise that Brandubh and Hilda
are not scary.

Thanks so much again to everyone who made yesterday so fantastic.

In Service,
Rivka bat Daniyal

<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>